Not long ago Ghanaian actress , Bervly Afaglo wept like a baby on Instagram talking about a fire outbreak in her house.
The actress who is now in a sad mood took to her Instagram page again and explained the incompetent level and naive of the fire service personel that came to her rescue.
She said, “The fire service got in on time but over 40mins they couldnt go inside because of the heavy smoke (I was wondering why they don’t have protective gears for smoke.Why are they not well equipped gosh) they stood there deliberating and another came and that was the worse, they had to use a generator but it couldn’t start which also took awhile, then another came which went thru a nieghbours house to the back of the house and started putting off the fire but it was too late My mum, the kids nanny,the kids and I are all left with nothing.
This country let’s stop doing partisan politics and set our priorities right and stop the misplaced priorities”by Bervly Afaglo on her Instagram page.
Check the screen shot below
By Ewereko Botwey|Mintah.net