Man mysteriously vanished while urinating beside electrical pole

Some netizens on micro-blogging platform, Twitter were left in shock after a man vanished as he was electrocuted by a live wire from an electrical pole.
0

Some netizens on micro-blogging platform, Twitter were left in shock after a man vanished as he was electrocuted by a live wire from an electrical pole.

In CCTV footage, the man can be seen walking out of a shop and then looking for a spot so he could urinate.

He approached the electrical pole – which seemed to have exposed live wires – and it exploded when his urine came into contact with the wires.

The footage shows the man ‘vanishing’ from the scene after the explosion.

Watch the video below :

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Atinkanews.net (@atinkanews)

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.