The Eastern Regional Executive Committee (E-REC) of the NDC’s attention has been drawn to an article in circulation on social media under the above heading, which suggests that a Deputy Regional Youth Organizer, Comrade Fohad Agbenyadzi has been appointed as Regional Youth Organizer in acting capacity owing to a “an application for injunction” brought against the substantive Youth Organizer over the validity of the latter’s election.
E-REC unequivocally wishes to state as follows:
1. *NO SUCH DECISION* has been discussed and taken by E-REC at any of our meetings.
2. The said article is a fake news orchestrated by certain persons to sow seed of disunity among the UNITED newly elected Regional Executives.
3. The newly elected Regional Executives have had two successful meetings including one held today (30/11/2022).
The Regional Youth Organizer has been present in both meetings.
4. At all material times, E-REC, including the two Deputy Regional Youth Organizers have recognized Comrade Richard Etornam Nyarko as the duly elected Regional Youth Organizer.
5. Issues of appointments and filling of vacancies (either in substantive or acting capacities) have been constitutionally vested in REC in consultation with FEC.
6. E-REC therefore urge the party’s rank and file to *DISREGARD* Such malicious publications and humbly entreat all to have confidence in the executives they have voted into office to lead the party to Victory 2024.
7. The Regional Executive Committee will at all times work in the utmost interest of the party.
Eastern Regional Chairman, NDC
30th November, 2022.
Donation for Author
Buy author a coffee